Playtech Estonia Privacy and Cookies Policy
Last update: November 2019
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us when using our career website (Portal), will be processed by us.
- About us
- The types of personal data we use and how they are processed on www.playtech.ee;
- Third parties;
- What types of cookies we use and how they are used on www.playtech.ee;
- Your rights regarding the processing of personal data; and
- Data Protection Officer
Playtech Software Limited is a company registered in the Isle of Man under our company number: 008505v, whose registered office is at Ground Floor, St Georges Court, Upper Church Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1EE.
Playtech Estonia OÜ is a company registered in Estonia under our company number 10736593, whose registered office is at Vanemuise 7, Tartu 51001.
This policy applies to current and former users of our career Portal. This notice does not form part of any contract nor does it constitute or imply any offer of recruitment to you. We may make changes to this policy at any time, which will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Changes to the terms of this policy will take effect from the time they are disclosed on this page. Please check back frequently to see any changes to this policy.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We are processing your personal data based on your consent, You do not have to give us any personal information in order to browse our website.
Our intention is to analyse traffic from interested applicants using Facebook Pixels and Google Analytics. We will collect certain data, including personal data. The data we collect may include your name, your email address, your marketing preferences and any other information that we harvest as a result of the analysis process.
Facebook Pixel is a code that you can place on your website. It collects data that helps you optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps you analyse your website traffic.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after two years the latest.
Under the Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access your personal information and receive a copy of the personal data, demand the personal data to be transferred to another data controller, demand the personal data to be deleted, rectified or supplemented, and restrict the processing of the personal data. These rights are not unlimited.
To exercise these rights, please contact Playtech by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are concerned about a potential breach of the General Data Protection Regulation or other legislation on personal data in connection with the use of the website of Playtech, please also contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. If you are not happy with the way your complaint has been resolved, you can file a complaint with the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (phone: +372 627 4135; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; postal address: Väike-Ameerika 19, Tallinn 10129, Estonia).
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) to oversee compliance with this policy. If you have any questions about this policy or how we handle your personal information, please contact the DPO by email email@example.com.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy our how we process your personal data, please contact our DPO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.