Technical Account ManagerTartu
Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the keeper of availability and technical integrity of Playtech services offered to our VIP customers (licensees). TAM acts as the main focal point between licensee organization and Playtech internal divisions in all technical aspects of service delivery.
What will you do
- Cooperate with different development and operations units within Playtech, with licensee teams and relevant 3rd parties to facilitate the troubleshooting and resolution of major issues on both infrastructure and software level.
- Maintain full awareness of all licensee support requests, incidents, software defects, problems, change and release activities. Ensure correct prioritization, overseeing the handling and efficient resolution of all issues and acting as the main point of escalation for the licensee.
- Verify the maintainability of new products and services, ensuring that business development activities do not affect the availability of production services.
- Identify, escalate and track risks that may negatively impact licensee level of service.
- Produce various operational reports for internal & external audiences.
- Gain full understanding and maintain up to date overview of licensee services, logical setup of solutions and 3rd party integrations.
- Align Playtech operational procedures with their counterparts in licensee organization, identifying support improvement opportunities and managing support optimization programs with licensee.
We offer you
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth.
- Professional challenges that keep you going.
- Limitless opportunities to use the best tools and work with top technology in the world.
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from.
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company.
- Great variety of benefits and a lot of team events that make you feel part of an awesome community.
- Office with a modern vibe in Tartu city center.
What helps you succeed
- Effective communication and comprehension skills in English. The ability to articulate complex or technical information in an approachable manner.
- Strong problem solving skills and experience with facilitating the resolution of complex technical problems on logical level.
- Being able to juggle multiple demands and prioritize work according to defined goals.
- Self-managed and well organized, continuously striving to improve his/her work efficiency.
- Basic knowledge of modern IT solutions and IT Services Management.
- Ability to concentrate in stressful work situations, sometimes outside regular office hours.
- Higher education (may still be obtained), preferably in the field of IT.
Please send your CV and an essay “Daily habits and work ethic of an exemplary Technical Account Manager” in English to email@example.com .