QA Engineer (Casino unit)Tartu
Join Playtech Estonia as a QA Engineer (Casino unit)!
What your days will look like
- You will be responsible for contributing to the quality of the product by actively taking part in the testing process.
- You will need to analyze the requirements, carry out tests, report and analyze the defects while working closely together with developers.
- You will be ensuring the overall quality of the product through functional and non-functional testing.
- Working in different contexts - testing complex technical solutions as well as providing feedback about world class product’s usability.
- Developing automated test scripts and making recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality assurance practices and processes.
What we have for you
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth.
- Professional challenges that keep you going.
- Limitless opportunities to use the best tools and work with top technology in the world.
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from.
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company.
- Great variety of benefits and a lot of team events that make you feel part of an awesome community.
- Office with a modern vibe in Tartu city center.
Our expectations to you
- Basic understanding of software testing methodologies and tools.
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of one or more programming languages and SQL.
- Will to learn and develop his/her knowledge and skills in the field of quality assurance.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Estonian.
- Attention to details, orderliness, openness, sense of duty and initiative.
- Analytical thinking and ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Higher education in the field of IT (may still be obtained).
- Experience in software development process.
- Experience in software testing and test automation.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
Please send the motivational letter with the aim to answer to the following questions:
- What are the most important characteristics of a good tester?
- Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?