Automation Team Lead (Casino unit)Tartu
Join Playtech as an Automation Team Lead! You will lead a small and agile team of software developers responsible for creating and maintaining a variety of internal tools as well as a sophisticated and modern automated testing framework.
You have an opportunity to provide hands-on technical development experience, as well as to motivate and coach team members to deliver a high level of quality and productivity.
You are the one to:
- Provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentoring
- Take the ownership of various existing internal tools, continuous integration frameworks and development environments
- Lead the creation of new internal software, from analysis to technical implementation to continuous maintenance and support
- Select toolset and design solutions for developing automated tests
- Manage the team's processes, procedures, work output and quality
- Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits in the team
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in technology and software engineering to deliver innovative technical solutions to meet the business needs
What we have for you
- Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth.
- Professional challenges that keep you going.
- Limitless opportunities to use the best tools and work with top technology in the world.
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from.
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company.
- Great variety of benefits and a lot of team events that make you feel part of an awesome community.
- Office with a modern vibe in Tartu city center
Skillset that will help you succeed
- Higher education in IT / Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in leadership
- 2+ years of experience as a Java developer and good knowledge of Java development tools
- Experience with manual or automated quality assurance and testing-oriented mindset
- Excellent ability to organize and co-ordinate teamwork
- Strong problem solving skills and self-motivation
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Good project management skills
- Good written and spoken English