Senior Java Developer (IMS unit)Tartu, Tallinn
Join Playtech Estonia IMS Unit as a Senior Java Developer!
What your days will look like
The main focus of the job is to develop new services and refactor existing, to create high performance scalable solution, by using modern technologies. This includes:
- Design highly available and performance critical solutions.
- Create high quality code, with good unit test coverage.
- Developing platform and/or business features.
- Performance testing systems/solutions and localizing issues.
- Proactive engagement in improving the solutions, code quality, frameworks.
- Documenting your work.
- Supporting the existing system and integrations.
- Working closely with other developers in international teams.
What we have for you
- Lot of possibilities for self-realization and growth.
- Professional challenges that keep you going.
- Limitless opportunities to use the best tools and work with top technology in the world.
- Smart and talented people to work with and learn from.
- International and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company.
- Great variety of benefits and lot of team events that make you feel part of an awesome community.
- Offices with a modern vibe either in Tartu city center or in Tallinn Ülemiste City (known as Silicon Valley of Northern Europe).
Our expectations to you
- Experience in Java (at least 3 years and very good proficiency and ability to learn).
- Experience in development of client-server applications.
- Creative thinking and ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
- Comfortable with linux and different type of datastores. Relational and NoSQL.
- Good English (both oral and written).
- Higher education in IT or Computer Science.
- Understanding of source control and build system tools (git, maven).
- Strong analytical and reverse engineering skills.
- Experience in developing distributed applications.
- Ambitious and team player.
Please send your CV and in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!