HOW TO APPLY
When applying for a job, the most important thing is that the employer and the employee understand each other’s expectations, needs and wishes. Therefore it is vital that nothing important is lost in the communication between the two parties.
The candidates applying for a position in Playtech should prepare themselves for going through the following steps:
- Familiarize yourself with our company’s profile. Have a look around at our website. Think it through for yourself – is Playtech the kind of company where you’d like to work also after a year or five years from now. Playtech values highly long-term employment relationships, a considerable number of our employees have worked in Playtech for more than 6 years.
- Think through for yourself what kind of job would suit best with your wishes and skills. Playtech offers a possibility to move within the company from one position to another, both horizontally (from one team to another) and also vertically (moving up on an imaginable career ladder).
- Find out what are the expectations for the position you are applying for. If you think that you need to improve your skills in some kind of field, you can already start working on it. But should you be overqualified for the position, you may get bored after a while.
- Apply for the position. The easiest way for doing this is to find the section “Open positions” on our website and fill in your application for a specific position there. You can also send your CV and application (in MS Word format) to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, When compiling your application and CV, pay special attention to highlighting your strengths which are related to the position you’re applying for.
- Wait for a reply from our HR team. We respond to all our applicants, irrespective of how we evaluate your skills and qualification. If our interest is mutual, be prepared to attend a job interview, and also a small test, if necessary.
- Attend a job interview. In addition to the candidate and the HR Specialist, the direct supervisor of the position or a specialist from the specific field is also usually participating at the job interview. Be honest and open, not thinking too much about the impression you make.
If you have any questions related to the open positions or to the application requirements, feel free to contact us at career[at]playtech.com